Join us for a half-day, multi-dimensional immersion in social and collaborative learning. Meet other L&D leaders in intimate “learning campfires,” get actionable design tips you can put to work immediately, and co-create the future of cohort-based learning.
In this “un-conference,” we’ll debunk, discuss and debate the latest trends around corporate academies. Then we’ll talk practically about concepts such as learning journeys, scenario-based learning, and long-form program design and how these product innovations can drive upskilling, digital transformation and more in your organization.
Use your time with other learning leaders across industries to solve each other’s greatest problems in learning: How to train employees beyond technical skills, for example, or how to get members of the C-suite more involved in learning programs. By the end of the experience, you will have:
- Formed rich, deep relationships with fellow learning leaders
- Influence on the future of NovoEd features and services
- A dynamic array of new tools and tactics to better design and measure the success of your learning initiatives
- The latest proprietary research related to corporate academies
- Ideas to carry you and your teams into 2023 and beyond
For more detail, see the program schedule below