Just as healthcare is unlike any other industry, learning and development in healthcare is one of a kind. Complexity and speed are the rule of the day. Onboarding, retention, ongoing training, and upskilling can take time away from critical patient care. Flexibility is a requirement and engagement is a challenge for L&D professionals in the field.
In this 30-minute on-demand product tour — Maximizing L&D’s Impact in Healthcare — Juan Morán, NovoEd Senior Solutions Consultant, discusses how your organization can navigate the ever-evolving dynamics of healthcare training while assessing priorities and doing more with fewer resources. He also demonstrates how the NovoEd enterprise training platform can help you:
- Overcome staffing challenges by investing in robust learning programs that considers all stakeholders
- Incorporate learning in the course of day-to-day work in varied environments, including use of mobile learning
- Implement mentorship, peer-to-peer learning, and real-world practice and application
- Scale your L&D to your entire organization and deploy it quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrate the value of your training programs