With the majority of the global workforce remote, talent development and the employee experience have dramatically changed. Organizations are seeking new ways to not only identify talent but to develop employees in a virtual world.
Given the altered state of the workplace – more limited interaction and less role modeling – the role of the manager and coach is that much more critical. As a result, more organizations are making coaching and management training a strategic priority and a cultural tenet.
In this live webinar featuring executive coaching veteran and co-founder of Better Manager, Wendy Hanson, learn about what organizations can do to start building better managers – at scale.
Watch on-demand to:
- Discover the tenets of a strong coaching culture
- Understand and overcome the biggest misconceptions of coaching
- Gain insights into proven coaching techniques
- Learn how to strengthen the relationship between manager and team members
- Understand the role of online experiential learning in developing coaching skills