Effective onboarding is crucial to the success of any new hire. And, while remote onboarding isn’t new, having everyone work remotely across a globally distributed workforce is. As a result, organizations are reimagining onboarding for today’s work environment.
Brandon Hall Group research has found that high-performing organizations are taking a more humanistic approach to virtual employee onboarding and creating experiences that prioritize introducing company culture and values, forming social connections, and building and fostering community.
Download this eBook, jointly produced by Brandon Hall Group and NovoEd, to discover:
- The latest research from Brandon Hall Group on ongoing trends in onboarding
- How to reimagine the onboarding experience in a remote workplace
- The importance of cultivating deep social connections and workplace culture
- Case studies on how Nestlé Purina and Stanley Black & Decker are implementing virtual onboarding
- Best practices for creating an effective virtual onboarding program