Replicating face-to-face learning experiences online is difficult. This eBook explores how taking a design approach to learning can inform how and when to use synchronous, asynchronous learning, and blended online modalities while achieving core learning objectives tied to business outcomes.
Download this eBook and learn about:
- Overcoming the pitfalls of synchronous virtual instructor-led training
- Key learning design principles for maximizing engagement and collaboration
- The impact of the ‘spacing effect’ on learning design and retention
- Optimizing synchronous, asynchronous, and blended modalities for meaningful learning
- Re-humanizing learning by making technology work for you