The world of work is changing, but perhaps the most important shifts have come in the ways in which we connect, collaborate, and align with our colleagues across, up and down the organization in today’s remote and hybrid workplace.
To explore how these connections have changed – and how to support them going forward – NovoEd in 2022 commissioned a survey of 500 U.S. full-time employees across three different functions: senior management, middle management and individual contributors. We asked them about their newly emerging requirements and how well they are connecting with colleagues to work together and learn the skills needed to succeed.
Download this NovoEd research ebook to get seven key findings our research uncovered, including:
- How organizations can leverage technology and strategic learning initiatives to succeed in an ever-changing world
- That job functions and skills agglomerate or “cluster” differently than they did just five years ago
- Why many organizations are moving from a rigid, vertically integrated model to an ecosystem model, in which complementary assets and capabilities can be brought together dynamically across firms
- How the most successful organizations outperform by helping people build interpersonal connections that result in positive outcomes for both the company and its employees
- Read a case study on Stanley Black and Decker
- And much more!
Download it now!