Over the years, capability academies have evolved from simply offering traditional training to being strategic enablers. These days, capability academies are business-driven and leader-led — and are transforming the L&D function.
In this new ebook, The Josh Bersin Company studies CEMEX and its institutionalized use of capability academies as the approach for enabling leader-led, collaborative, and business-critical skill development, connected to its strategic priorities. CEMEX University has been a catalyst for helping the global construction materials company drive business outcomes, create a safe and collaborative workforce experience, and help employees build critical skills that enable them to be successful in their roles.
Download this Josh Bersin Company ebook to learn about how internal traditional trainings transitioned into capability academies to deliver relevant and impactful learning, and:
- How CEMEX University achieved a 90% learner satisfaction rate and 70% net promotor score
- Details about the company’s evolutionary learning process
- Why partnering with the right technological enabler was key to setting a new standard for digital-first, collaborative, and leader-led learning at CEMEX — a model that, until then, had only been applied by CEMEX through traditional instructor led programs
- The program’s tangible business impact
- CEMEX University’s plans to expand into new academies, as well as expanding the scope of existing academies to reach the extended enterprise such as customers and suppliers
Download it now!
NovoEd vs. LMS Infographic
Is NovoEd a good fit for your program? Here is an infographic with top considerations when comparing NovoEd to an LMS or LXP.
Find A New Approach to Critical Skills Development with Capability Academies
Download this research report, produced by The Josh Bersin Company, for new research into the business, people and innovation outcomes of the capability academy approach to L&D.
The Great Workplace Disconnect – And How to Solve It
Download this ebook produced by NovoEd for new research into organizational connectivity — and the seven key findings we uncovered.
The Future of Corporate Learning
Download this ebook, co-produced by Executive Networks and NovoEd, to get insights into how learning leaders are working to ensure their transformation of the learning function aligns with the most critical business needs facing their organization
Creating a Comprehensive Hybrid Learning Platform
Download this ebook, co-produced by Brandon Hall Group and NovoEd, to learn how to create a hybrid learning mindset and comprehensive strategy that moves beyond hastily cobbled-together solutions — and that meets the needs of this new hybrid workforce.
Challenges of Onboarding: The Ups and Downs of Onboarding in Remote or Hybrid Work
Download this ebook, co-produced by Brandon Hall Group and NovoEd, to learn how to build an onboarding process that is adaptable, personalized at scale, and able to create connections for an increasingly isolated workforce.