According to the Brandon Hall Group’s recent research, improving sales effectiveness is a ‘top 3’ business priority and is the most important post-COVID business transition. Selecting the right approach to digital training is critical to developing your salesforce into a source of advantage in these transformational times.
In this ebook — produced by Brandon Hall, NovoEd and Wilson Learning — we present key elements of an effective online sales training strategy; share insights into the design and implementation of sales training in digital, virtual, and blended environments; and provide organizations with the power to connect and engage sales professionals and drive sales performance improvement.
Download this ebook and get research and insights on:
- How sales training is evolving to meet the needs of the new normal
- How digital approaches connect learning to application and performance
- The power of collaboration and connection in driving sales effectiveness
- Tips to creating effective and engaging online sales training programs online
- Incorporating coaching and formal and informal feedback in a virtual environment